Crunch time!

Today, in about 2 hrs time and after a month delay we can finally find out from the fertility doc (who was the gynae doc that resected E’s melon-sized fibroid) if the dye test she had over 2 months ago show if her tubes are patent or not… *deep breath*… AND FINALLY find out if we can START our fertility treatment journey!

Fingers and toes crossed…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s